Hi there!
Welcome to this blog! I really hope you will enjoy this, and amuse you!
I want to share my way of doing abstrakt paintings and I really want to share the works I have done.
Actully I just started on the way of an artist. Artist? Nah, more a person who like to do awesome stuff while drinking India tea and hear some good tones! Something like John Butler Trio - Ocean or Goodmorning DnB mix! But right now I'm at Radiohead and omfg it's really good music they are making!
Just to show you how I roll. Roll? lol, no! How my working area is looking at the moment!
It's a pretty mess on the table, but it's fine because I think it's the best when you can work and throw your brain into the trash for some good hours.
Anyway, I want to share the way I'm warming up to a lot of working hours and later I will show how I start a abstract picture, but first I want to start with teh - "Quest "Preparations" -
Quest 1: The Choice of tea! - Which tea should I pick?!
Well, there's really much tea and flavors, and there's only four flavors which I like.
The other flavors are some tea which my mom have brought home through the years. Actually I like to have much tea flavor to smell and taste. Maybe I should make a tea blog? What's your opinion?
Now I have tea flavor and it's soon ready and I'm ready to the count down to my painting hours!
- Now your properly thinking: Why is he talking about tea flavors!?Guess why? I think tea some tea flavors are really good to have a good time, well if you are thinking of drugs, I want to say tea is my drug.
A lot of artists are doing drugs so they gets really creative and happy! I tried it, but it's not working for me so I have found the tea way, the japan way!
Anyway, I think will continue writing in this post tomorrow!
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar